I believe everyone has the capacity to heal and grow. My role is a guide to help illuminate the different pathways you can potentially take in your life. Allowing uninterrupted time for yourself and being heard by a nonjudgmental witness can make a great difference.
Therapy provides the opportunity to address significant personal concerns while identifying strengths to improve functioning, recovery, and growth. I offer a variety of methods to clients of all ages who are interested in exploring and resolving internal conflicts and overcoming challenges that are preventing them from realizing their full potential.
- University of California, San Diego – Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- University of San Francisco – Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology – Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Petaluma Learning and Guidance Center – Private Practice and School Counseling
- School Counseling – Wilson Elementary School, Crossroads Community Day School, Sonoma Mountain Elementary
- Chrysalis Community Counseling Services (formerly Chrysalis Counseling Services for Women)
- San Mateo County Sheriffs Diversion Program and Preventing Re-Offenders Program
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #51399 – California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists – Clinical Member
Click here or call 707.776.6513 to set up your free 30 minute consultation.